- Provides a secure hold
- Adds shine
- Rinses easily from the hair when it’s time to cleanse
- Won’t dry out, harden or roughen hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Betaine, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene)
Best if applied to clean, damp hair. Use a spray bottle to dampen hair if necessary.
- Apply gel and smooth down, using your fingers or a soft natural bristle brush.
- Allow hair to dry completely before touching it again.
- For next-day refreshing, dampen the area where the gel was applied, and smooth.
- The cleaner your hair is when you apply the Smoothing Gel, the better the results…more hold, more shine.
- The less oil on your hair, the better the hold.
- The gel can be easily re-activated by smoothing with damp fingers.
- To reinforce the hold, tie a scarf or place a wide headband on your hair for several minutes.
- Don’t “disturb” the hold by combing or brushing the smoothed-down hair once it is dry.
- Apply the Smoothing Gel to the hairline for twisted, off-the-face and head-banded styles, (like mine!), or smooth your entire crown, nape and/or sides for a fabulous puff or ‘frohawk look.